by: Jasdeep Singh
Packing on Muscle mass involves a lot of dedication and care. At times, trying too hard can have its negative effects too. Right guidance and proper techniques make the perfect recipe to MUSCLE BUILDING. Muscle Building is no joke, but at the same time, very much possible. The bottomline is to workout in the right direction and not to harm your body. Here are some Do’s and Dont’s for Muscle Building.
Muscle Building Tips: Do’s and Dont’s
1) Popping a pill to reach your health and fitness goal is not the answer! Results are temporary and effects the body adversely in the long run.
2) Remove the tag ” Shortcut” from your workout schedule. There is no such thing as quick-fix. Dedication and hard work hold the key for MUSCLE BUILDING.
3) Dietary Supplements can be helpful in achieving your goals. Supplementation is designed to supplement your healthy eating and exercise habits.
4) Don’t go in for any supplement you come across. Before taking a supplement, consult your trainer or a physician. Always buy supplements from a reputed DRUGSTORE. Do your research before taking in a supplement. One such reputed and recommended online store for drugs is Drugstore.com. Read Drugstore.com Reviews at http://www.weightloss-health.com/Drugstore.htm
5) Supplements shouldn’t be misunderstood as steroids. Steroids should be a BIG NO. Gather more knowledge on supplements at http://www.weightloss-health.com/Supplements.htm
6) Muscle Building Diet: It occupies a prominent area in MUSCLE BUILDING pie-chart. You should be highly careful related to your muscle building diet. Always ask your trainer to write down a diet schedule for you.
7) Give rest to your body between two sets, say for two minutes.
8) Not work on more than two muscle groups at a time. Train those mucles in a group which work with each other. This technique has proven to be effective. For eg: Chest and Triceps or biceps and backs.
9) The most effective time to do muscle building exercises is in the morning. You have consumed a lot of carbs by evening. So, carbs become the source of energy for you when you do your exercises in evening. But in morning, body depends on its alternative source i.e FAT for energy. Hence fats get burned up more in morning.
10) Last but not the least, Dont be biased to any body part. Proper balance is a necessity. Having big upper body and skinny legs is no good. Work out on entire body.
About the Author:
Jasdeep : for http://weightloss-health.com/ your complete and most comprehensive family guide on Health.
Look out for highly effective and recommended muscle building programs from the best in this field and a chance to go through other informative articles targetting various health issues at http://weightloss-health.com/Articles.htm
If you wish to reproduce the above article you are welcome to do so, provided the article is reproduced in its entirety, including this resource box and LIVE link to our website.
To find other free health content see e-healtharticles.com